Our current org structures inhibit how we develop software, and therefore how we deliver on business capabilities. Changing the org structure to feature teams, that are self-sufficient, multidisciplinary and cross-functional will lead to better business results.
These are some of the common tags/topics that I write about:
- Agile and DevOps
- Books - related to books that I have read, and some book reviews
- Containers - docker, kubernetes. This is the new level of abstraction that needs to be managed. Everything below it - OS, files, etc are irrelevant.
- Corporate Life - this topic is inspired by my day job, and antics in large corporates
- Relevance - about maintaining our relevance in this tech driven world, where everything changes so quickly
- Ghost - about the blogging platform used for this blog
- Mac - Apple Mac related items
- Livemasjid - posts related to the livemasjid.com project
- Phones -
- Raspberry Pi
- VoIP: Asterisk
- Energy: Water and energy saving, petrol usage analysis
- Hiking and bike riding