Our current org structures inhibit how we develop software, and therefore how we deliver on business capabilities. Changing the org structure to feature teams, that are self-sufficient, multidisciplinary and cross-functional will lead to better business results.
- Tell me about yourself - my personality type, and what motivates me
- Reading List - books that I am reading, and book reviews I have written
- Corporate Life - and the antics of my day job
- SDP is dead, long live APIs - I have been doing APIs at different levels for many years. This is a long journey for me
- Digital Transformation Requires Software Development Transformation - every company is a software company. Thats where the battle is
- Making Software Architecture Matter - the type of architect I would love to be
- Case for Cloud - Proposal for a Managed Hybrid Cloud